- There is only one God, consisting of 3 persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- This God is the Creator of all things.
- God created mankind in His image, but our first parents transgressed His law, thereby plunging humanity into sin and misery.
- This sin has been passed on to you. You do not obey God’s law, and you break His law.
- You cannot do anything to pay the penalty of your sin. No amount of tainted works will make you right with God.
- God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, sinless and perfect, to live the righteous life sinners could not. His works are not tainted.
- Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty that sinners incur.
- Those that repent of (turn away and despise) their sin, and trust in Jesus Christ alone to save them from sin, will not experience God’s just wrath for breaking His law.
- The love of God is shown in His merciful and gracious provision for sinners. Come to Him.
If you wish to learn more about our gracious God, begin reading His Word (the Bible) and attend a church in your area that believes His Word. Here are some links to aid you in your search: